How do I insert a PDF document from iTunesU into OneNote?
1. In iTunesU, click on the PDF document you wish to download.
2. Click 'share' and select 'save to files'.
3. Navigate to the file you would like the PDF document saved into and click 'add'.
4. Open OneNote and navigate to the 'Page' you want to insert the PDF document. Click 'insert' then 'PDF Printout'.
5. Now navigate to where you saved the PDF document in your files and select the PDF document you wish to upload into OneNote. Your PDF document should now appear on your OneNote page.