How can I scan a hard copy document and save it on my iPad?
1. Open ONEDRIVE
2. Select the FOLDER you wish to save scanned document to.
- You may wish to CREATE a new FOLDER. If this is the case, click the PLUS SYMBOL (+) located at top right of screen and select CREATE a FOLDER
3. Scan the document
- Click PLUS SYMBOL (+) located at top right of screen and select SCAN.
- The camera will automatically find the edges of the paper.
- If the document is MULTIPLE PAGES, capture one scan, then click PLUS SYMBOL (+) located at bottom right of screen to capture next scan. Continue until all pages have been captured.
- Click UPLOAD at top right of screen once all pages have been captured
4. Rename the document if you wish